Friends

Monday, June 23, 2008

Viral marketing is a methods of list building

There are multiple methods of list building, and if you are just getting started, until you have gained mastery over one or two methods, it is advisable to use multiple methods of list building strategies. You’ll see every step of the process, no matter how small, in exacting detail so

Do you want to know how to create articles faster than your competition?

Let's face it, the more articles you get out there, the more money you will earn. There are no secrets.

As an article writer, one of your concern should be how to write articles faster without sacryftying the quality.

Here is how I do it:

Article Marketing Tip #1: My Writing Zone Method

Whenver I want to write a high number of articles (from five to twenty), I put myself in a writing zone.

I sit down at the same place (a place dedicated for article writing), and instantly change my state of mind. From this moment, I have one simple goal: writing the number of articles for the day.

I will take a physical piece of paper and write down some numbers. If I want to write 10 articles, I will write from 1 to 10.

I make sure that my son and daughter are not going to ask me a bunch of questions. In fact, they can feel that I am in a "writing frenzy" just by looking at me. However, I found that it is very effective to tell them that I am writing. They won't ask me anything after that.

I make sure that nobody is going to talk to me because I know that once I lose my concentration, it can take as much as fifteen minutes to come back to my initial state.

Doing this rituel will allow me to write articles really fast.

It is also important that you write like you speak amd avoid complicated sentences and grammar strcuctures. What you want is to convey your message and allow anybody to understand what you have to say.

To learn more, download my Free Guide: "How To Earn $100K Per Year With Article Marketing".

Franck Silvestre makes thousands of dollars a year from affiliate and article marketing. Wonder what the secret to his success is? Discover how he does it at: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/article-marketing/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home