Friends

Monday, June 30, 2008

Three Things You Must Do Before You Submit To Article Directories

To all writers and non-writers out there, now is the time to start digging up those creative writing skills.With modern communication technology comes the popularity of information-based marketing, which is one of the oldest and most effective techniques in getting targeted prospects to sites and converting them into buyers. This is

List building is one of the most important parts of building a successful business. When I first started with internet marketing I wish I knew I could have done this successfully as it would have made a big difference in my business today. It can also be very challenging and for many newbies this may be too overwhelming.

In this article I would like to share with you some strategies that will help you to get the most of your list building efforts.

1) Split and test different headlines for your squeeze pages

When I first started I was terrible at creating squeeze pages that would convert visitors into subscribers. I think my first squeeze page must have converted at about five percent. I now average between twenty and forty percent depending on the traffic source. Test different headlines with different copy until you find the combination that works the best.

2) Track and test different email copy

This is a really important part to getting the most out of your list building. If you have a list of 10,000 subscribers you can split test email copy by sending two different versions to 1000 subscribers each. Once you can see which email copy converts the best you can send this to the remaining subscribers of your list.

3) Monetize your thank you pages

One of the main principles of list building is offering a free report. Once your subscriber has subscribed they get redirected to a thank you page. I have found a one time offer that gets displayed immediately after they have subscribed before redirecting them to a thank you page converts really well into sales. If you are not already doing this then you are leaving a lot of money on the table.

Would you like to know more about the magical marketing techniques that have helped me to quit my day job? I have just completed my new ebook.

Secrets To Make Money Online - Download your free ebook now.

Mark Abrahams is a full time internet marketer who has helped others to earn a living online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home