Friends

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Article Marketing - Do You Want Traffic or Visitors Coming to Your Web Site?

All internet marketers want to have people coming to their web sites. On the internet this has come to be known as traffic. I'm not sure I really like that word too much though.

According to dictionary dot com, traffic is defined as: "the movement of vehicles, ships, persons, etc., in an area, along a street, through an air lane, over a water route, etc." We usually think of it as something you want to avoid.

Again, according to dictionary dot com, visitor is defined as: "person who visits, as for reasons of friendship, business, duty, travel, or the like."

Now here is my question - which one do you want coming to your web site or blog?

Now before you say that this is just semantics, consider which one you are holding in your thoughts as you write an article or an email. Traffic sounds like some anonymous group of people. Visitors sound like people, even individual people.

I've come to favor the term visitors because this allows me to hold real actual people in my mind as I write articles, emails and create products. I believe this makes a difference in the "know, like and trust" factor. When you are writing to traffic I think the potential know, like and trust factor is low. When you are writing to visitors I think the potential know, like and trust factor is high.

The really great thing is that article marketing is a powerful way to bring visitors to your web sites and blogs.

And now I would like to offer you access to a free CD on how to drive an endless stream of visitors to your web sites and blogs. You can claim your access by going to http://www.VisitorExplosionSystem.com

From Jeff Herring - The Internet Article Guy & the Great Article Marketing Network

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home